Sunday, November 2, 2008

Children Series: Day of the Dead



Day of the Dead yesterday.. but we're still celebrating it here, people who avoided the crowd and traffic yesterday are still visiting the cemetery to be with their dead loved ones today. Because of the 'ghostly' cemetery atmosphere, people tell each other scary stories, ghost stories.. the kids love it. I caught them telling each other horror stories.. it was funny, they were huddled together and were whispering and were scared of their own stories. I had to climb up to take this photo from above so they wouldn't see me. My flash scared them hahaha..

1 comment:

Layrayski said...

That is funny. Haha. Btw, I didn't go to the cemetery today. Too lazy to get my butt off the couch. Sheesh. You have a sadistic streak in your. I like it. hehde