Tuesday, September 15, 2009

At the Shed series



A week ago, I met with a client who was visiting from the States. We were discussing some travel business, and she brought me to this place where she had been invited for lunch with her friends, to see if it had potential for a tourist destination, the real feel kind. Anyway, this place is called the Shed, where fishing boats dock and freshly caught fish are sold everyday. It doesn't smell bad because the fish are still fresh and some even alive. They start smelling when they are frozen or have been lying around for long, which never happens at the Shed. All fish for sale disappear in two hours.

Anyway, I'll be posting here the photos I took there, so be prepared for a lot of Shed photos because they're going to be here until the end of the month. I should be back by then. :D

3 comments:

Tara said...

Cool place eh?

Jane Hards Photography said...

Just love the light.

Hilda said...

You're going away again? Busy girl!

That's the widest bangka I've yet seen. And the very fresh seafood sounds really great!