Saturday, September 20, 2008

Marjorie's Garden



Inspired by Hilda's post yesterday, I wanted to post my favorite chocolate cake because, sorry Hilda, from the choices offered in the display, there wasn't anything there that attracted me. For me, nothing can top this chocolate cake at Marjorie's Garden (in Basey, 30 minutes from Tacloban). I haven't been there for awhile though, so I'm not sure they still serve it. In fact, I heard the coffeeshop was sold to a Filipino. Marjorie's Garden used to be owned by an American named Marjorie. I will post a photo of this charming place someday, it was where I shot the sunset photo.

2 comments:

Hilda said...

He he, I can understand why this would be your favorite — lookit that custard oozing out!

You're in QC now? If you're going to Bookay tomorrow, let me know so we can meet! Walking distance lang siya sa akin.

I can't find your email address in your profile! I wanted to send you my cell #. Siyempre, ayokong ilagay dito 'no. Email me na lang (happyinmanila2008@yahoo.com) and I'll check it when I get home tonight. :)

Layrayski said...

What's with the people with names starting in Marg? Here in Butuan the most renowned cake maker is Margie. Her cakes are divine! =)